Wellington Childcare Fee Policy
Wellington Childcare is a private, family run Early Childhood Education service.
To view and download the fee schedule and information about each centre, please click on the relevant button below:
We have a minimum booking of 2 days per week.
- Full day enrollments from 7.30am to 6.00 pm
- Short day enrollments from 8.30 to 3.30 pm (limited spaces)
- We offer the 20 hours ECE subsidy for Full and Short Day enrollments
- WINZ subsidies (Childcare Subsidy is a payment that helps families with the cost of pre-school childcare) available to all eligible families. Click here for further information.
- $100 non refundable deposit required for all new enrolments.
Please advise the Centre as soon as possible if your child is unable to attend a day. The possibility of transferring days may be available if early notification is received and the transfer is within a week and there is a space available.
All funding subsidies, days and staffing are calculated weekly.
Cancelling or Reducing
Three weeks notice in writing is required for cancelling or reducing a position. Fees are due up to the end of the week in which the child leaves.